Monday, June 29, 2009

Minger's self-introduction

Hello everyone,
My name is Ming. You will see me everyday in this program. I am a second year PhD student in School of Teaching and Learning. I also work as an ESL composition class instructor with many wonderful colleagues. Before I relocated to Columbus, I stayed in Boston for about 6 years, first studying and then working for a non-profit organization. I enjoyed my life in Boston, and I enjoy my life here in Columbus just as much! I did my undergraduate study in Wuda a long time ago (please, do not ask me how long ago:), but still fresh in my mind is the most beautiful campus of Wuda.
My goal is to make this program a fond memory for you and for myself. Looking forward to meeting everyone, and a great fun-packed summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment