Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Self introduction -- Bill Holschuh



Hello everyone. I’m Bill Holschuh, one of the teachers you’ll have here at Ohio State. I’m looking forward to meeting all of you and helping you become comfortable and familiar with our large campus as quickly as possible.

I’ve taught English at OSU for more than twenty-five years, and I had the pleasure of teaching at Wuda two summers – in 2005 and 2007. You might even know some of my former students who will be finishing their undergraduate programs this coming academic year. In the picture above, I’m the old guy in the white shirt, surrounded by some of my very favorite students. My time in China was an extraordinary adventure for me, and I’m certain that the WTOSP program will be a wonderful experience for each of you, one that you’ll remember for the rest of your life.

We’re counting the days till you arrive in Columbus.

No comments:

Post a Comment