Thursday, July 16, 2009

Alone in the campus----Ben

Without accompany, without any word to talk, and without a meal in the mealtime, I step in the campus the way out the Park Hall(where I take biology class), the sky seems blue, it is a quiet and disturbing feeling, I imagine that someday I bold to stand in a totally strange place, without anything to help, even lack of the skill to survive, and to start my career just like what my father have done thirteen years ago, or what my grandfather have done sixty years ago, I have the fate to face this, but not now. The feeling is kind of good, I sit in the oval until I began to fear the loneless, I just borrowed a cellphone and contact Hans.

1 comment:

  1. I don't quite understand the "quiet and disturbing feeling". Can you describe more details about that.

    ReplyDelete