Monday, July 20, 2009

Take me out to the ball game




I have a wonderful night! It’s my first time to watch a baseball match and I really enjoyed it. The two baseball teams are Columbus Clippers and Scranton/wb Yankees. And Columbus Clippers played better than Scranton/wb Yankees, because before we left Columbus Clippers got 8 scores however Scranton/wb Yankees only got 1 score. It’s very different that when you watch the baseball game you don’t have to pay your attention all the time until the end of the game, you can relax and chat with friends and eat some snacks and sometimes just look at the beautiful sky (I really like Ohio’s sky---it’s pretty wonderful, it’s so clea r and give you a special feeling about nature). what’s more, watching baseball games is a part of American’s lives and is a part of their.
We ate hotdogs, ice-cream, peanuts and Cracker Jacks! (Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks, I don't' care if ever get back……) And we even have our ”Hotdog Boy”---Meiqin! Wow~~ I think he maybe sent 15 hotdogs to others. Good job!

4 comments:

  1. I think to Americans,baseball games are like huge parties for frieds or families to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it IS a huge party, and meiqin makes me die laughing when he sells those hotdogs. i really had a great time with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is a nice game that i do not see in china

    ReplyDelete