Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This Is Such Pleasure

Let me say that every moment with the group has been "magical" so far. The original cookout was a grand opportunity to meet everyone and begin to recognize faces. Wonderful faces, by the way. The zoo is always a pleasure for me. I have an annual membership and I take my grandson (Cameron) there frequently. He loves to brush the goats too, and to ride the boat in Australia. But seeing the zoo through your eyes made it even better than usual. And the party at Li Minru's house this evening was another splendid chance to connect to everyone in yet another different way. The final group photo should be a treasure for all of us.

Of course we have a long way to go. I'm sure there will be some problems and disappointments somewhere along the way, but I can see already that this group will be able to handle any difficulties with skill. In the meantime I am looking forward to each day. I hope you are too.

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the time that we spend with you,Rick.
    Especially when we are in "Wuhan 6" group or the "magic 11"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love to spend time with you,Rick,you have such a good sense of humor,and always being nice to us.In the zoo,you helped us a lot,you explained to us things about animals,I can easily tell that you love animals very much~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ich liebe dich . Rick,driving with u and other group guys really bring me lots of enjoyment! Knock knock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just the one I remembered two years ago ~ha ~ So energetic and humorous~ it is a lot of tun spending time with you and the others ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rick, you are really a lovely guy and I love talking with you. Also, I should thank you for your professional driving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a lot of fun to visit with you,Rick.Not only because you are a great story teller,but also because you spread your optimism to all the people around you. we appreciate it a lot!

    ReplyDelete