Thursday, July 16, 2009

I love the American baseball


Today we had the sports lesson. Pete taught us a lot of things about the American baseball game, and he asked us a question that if the baseball game could be popular in China. Actually I don't think it will be popular since we have numerous people in anywhere and anytime of China. But when I tried it today, I fell in love with it! It's just get a lot of fun. We guys all get together and play it. Maybe it's the softball instead of baseball. We were seperated into two teams: the Hans' team and the Pete's team. Actually Pete's team was an team with experience, so they did really a good job. But we also play it well, or I should say we learn it well. We shouted and ran across the grass of the Oval Park and end the game happily. And Rick come to join us and acted really well in our team. I love it cause it's pretty full of fun. We guys will play it next time, maybe tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, we are the winner team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear you love our national game, Fiona! i love the game because everybody gets a chance. it is a game that focuses on equality and anyone can play. i love that! i'm glad you had so much fun and thanks to pete, hans and rick for being there. i'm sorry i missed it, and hope to play with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's ok!~~And I hope next time we guys chould all play the game together!~~haha~~And I feel proud of myself when I played as the pitcher!~~hahahahahaha~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!I love the American baseball,too!

    ReplyDelete