Sunday, July 12, 2009

Self Introduction of Jessica

Hi! My name is Zhao Pu. You can call me Jessica.I am 20 years old, born in Beijing. My major is Energy Dynamics System and Its Automation. In my spare time, I enjoy doing anything relating to English such as listening to English songs, watching English movies or TV programs, or even attending the activities held by some English clubs or institutes. I love travelling and I have been to Europe and Australia for sightseeing. You need to see and experience the world before you leave it,right? I learned a lot and saw a lot of different things.

Soon I'll be headed for my first real taste of life at Ohio State's University. I believe that this terrific program will help me feel just like a big family on the Columbus campus and expose me to the wide range of opportunities available at Ohio State.

No comments:

Post a Comment