Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Life is a long journey,and I'm a brave traveller~

It takes me quite a long time to decide what to write about in this article.Well,just like other members in our program,I have experienced a great many "first time" here.It is a fantastic journey that I have never imagined before.

During these days, I have felt the warm welcome from Mike,Pete,Hans,Rick and so on.And also,I have had a deep impression of American people's friendliness,cordiality and hospitality.Whenever I met someone on the campus and ask them for help,they smiled to me and gave me the anwser in detail.

I could still remember last Saturday we four guys went to see Ice Age 3 happily with Carol and Michael.I could still remember we went to the zoo and enjoyed ourselves so much.I could still remember how excited I was when I saw the marvellous gym in OUS...I have come across so many surprises here and miracles continue to happen.

For most of us, it is the first time that we come to a different country and all of us should learn to be brave and independent.But for me, it is more a significant turning point than just a program.In my perspective,I am a girl who likes searching for new things.I love travelling and I'd like to meet with new people and try new things.So this program gives me a good chance to chase my dream and get to know the US at the same time.I really appreciate it.

And what impressed me most about the classes is that you don't need to be shy.You can just speak out your perspective without the worry of making mistakes.Anything is welcome in our class and all you need to do is to have your own idea and share with others.I have to say that I am a little shy at the beginning.But the good thing is that I am learning to be brave and I am really making progress.

In my opinion,life is a long journey and we don't even know what will happen the next moment.We should always keep on trying and experience new things.So face the music and take the challenge.Only in this way can you benefit from your journey and live a significant life.

I always believe that, to travel hopefully is a better thing than to arrive,and the true success is to labor!

I will be a brave traveller.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you.They are all friendly to us.What's more,I also think we can learn a lot from this journey.As for me, What I said today in English is more than what I said in English during a term in china.

    ReplyDelete