Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How Time Flies!

O-H-I-O!(photoed by Eddy Xu)
How Time Flies!To think that in just a few days we'll be leaving, I'm feeling down.Ohio is a wonderland never-to-forget after these amazing days, I always imagine that we just stay in Ohio to attend school.
I love Morrison Tower, it makes me feel like part of the OSU, then I can go to have meals at Kennedy Commons, which now I make part of my life and have got used to. I love the Oval, where we played the baseball games. I never thought that I could get into one sport before. Without a doubt, the Orton Hall is memorable to me, it is a fantastic place with a library and museum. We admired the wall of the hall with different rocks representsing the layer of earth and were shocked by the giant sloth with large claws. After these several days, we have been already familiar with the OSU campus and put ourselves in it.
Now we must leave the OSU, somewhat lost at heart, some not sheds. So as my mum conforted me, the best way to be part of OSU is to doing my utmost to be outstanding so that I can successfully apply to the university!


P.S. The chickenlegs in the German restaurant is also unforgettable!

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not want to leave...Give me more time

    ReplyDelete
  3. After two years, you'll say the same thing to Wuhan University...I think leaving is for a better meet again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah,look up to the future.more nice days r waiting for u!

    ReplyDelete
  5. passing by....I enjoy these days too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep, how time flies. Mike did a really good job that the schedule is awesome. i really had a wonderful time here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't want to leave at all!I love OHIO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I appreciate it very much, at least I know from it someone is reading the contents I have here.

    ReplyDelete