Sunday, July 12, 2009

Self Introduction (Zhang xi)


Hello , I’ m very glad to have a chance to go to Ohio University. Then let me introduce myself to you. My name is zhang xi and my English name is Kara .I’m 20 years old. I was born in Beijing and grown up there, then left to Wuhan University to continue my study. I’m going to be a junior student in Wuhan University and my major is Finance. Reading, singing and swimming are my hobbies, I always do them in my spare time. I’d like to greet everyone by smiling, because it takes only a smile to make me seemed easy-going and friendly. Hope we will have a great time together. Thank you.
This is my photo which I took before the nest when Beijing held the 29th Olympic games. Do you think that torch looks like a ice-cream ? ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment