Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Alyssa's Self-Introduction


Hello, everyone! I'll be joining your group for the Philly/Princeton part of the trip, since I'm currently living in Princeton, NJ (I work on the TOEFL and TOEIC at the Educational Testing Service, which is just outside of town). I'm looking forward to showing you around the university and town. I think you're going to like it! Like Wuhan University, Princeton University has a beautiful campus, which is in a charming town.
...but I won't be in Princeton much longer. I'm very excited to be moving to Columbus at the end of August, where I'll be teaching English at OSU. Like most of your instructors, I also taught English in Wuhan (summer 2007). I loved it--the students and faculty were very friendly and smart, the food was delicious, and the weather was hot, hot, hot! Well, it's my bedtime, so I should get going. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment