Thursday, July 23, 2009

It is not the end yet

Today is the first day that we arrived in Washington DC.It took us 8 hours to get here.Last night we had a awesome and emotional farewell party,it was really hard for most of us to say goodbye to all those lovely ,wonderful people who gave us a lot of help during our staying in OSU.Because of them,this trip to US became even more than perfect,they made us feel like home.
Yesterday the weather was horrible ,so is today,it was rainy all day long.I took this as a sign that even god doesn't want us to leave OSU.Sitting on the bus today,I didn't feel as excited as I pictured before.Part of me is missing,felt like it was left in OSU,the place that I love and will always remember.Two weeks were too short,at least to me.I'm not ready to leave yet.
Even though we only had a short visit to DC,it is a unique and morden city,but i still love Columbus more,it always gave me a peaceful feeling.I sincerely hope that one day I can manage to come back again and hear Mike sing his song again(By the way,Mike ,you rock~!Big fan of your music).Until then the end of this trip is not a farewell for me yet.It is more like a biginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment