Thursday, July 23, 2009

***Until we meet again***

As I write this, you are all on the bus on your way to Washington DC and to more adventures! My husband Michael and I want to let all of you know what a joy it was to share time, although it was just a little, with you while you were here at OSU. To feel your enthusiasm, witness your eagerness to participate, and to talk to you and read your reflections about life in America in the blog have been a real privilege. I know we didn't get to talk to all of you, but we wish all of you well and know for certain that your futures will be bright. Hopefully our paths will cross again.

When my group of American teachers left Wuhan after teaching the summer of 2007, we sang (or let me say, we tried, as I didn't know the Chinese), "ming yue ji shi you..." (I don't even know the title, but these were the first words of the song and I believe it was about no matter where we are in the world, we can look up in the sky and share the same moon.... !) And I'd like to add, the same stars...and each one of you is one of those intensely brilliant Stars. ********************************************

Peace and Love,
Carol and Michael

2 comments:

  1. we love you guys,and trust me,none of us wants to leave OSU,leave all of you lovely people.We gonna remember you guys forever and wait until next time you guys come to Wuhan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard you singing that song two years ago . That was a warm song , I like it . I'll miss you . Hopefully I can see you again . Maybe in US ? Or maybe here in Wuhan ~ Be well ~

    ReplyDelete