Sunday, July 12, 2009

Self Introduction of Grace(Wu Yinglei)


Hello, everyone!~~My name is Grace. My Chinese name is Wu Yinglei. I am from Guangdong Province in China. I am fond in many hobbies such as sports, music and so on. Actually, I used to be a member of our institute. I major in politics and I think it's a fatastic subject. You know, I am quite interested in writing music review so i usally send my artical to our school broadcasting station.

I couldn't restrain my excitement coming to the US, especially the OSU. It's my pleasure meeting lots of friends and good teachers. I'll trerish my life here in memory as long as I live.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Grace,

    I am very curious about your music reviews. Can I see some of them. What kind of concerts do you review? You see, I was a music major in college, and I like to write music reviews too. Maybe we can talk about it sometime.

    ReplyDelete