Sunday, July 12, 2009

Judy's introduction


Hello everyone ! My name is zhudan, and my English name is Judy. I'm a sophomore of the Economy and Management college in Wuhan University. I like playing badminton best, next is reading. In my spare time, I enjoy go hiking with friends and watching movies is a good choice too. My hometown is Beijing, the capital of China, which is not only one of the six ancient cities in China but also famous as it’s good taste of the local snack.


My mother is a biology teacher. She likes to introduce every plants to me that we met. So I'm very curious about the plants in Ohio State University. These trees on campus are oaks , right?I'm not sure about it.


Well, I believe that I will enjoy myself in the next 2 weeks---feeling and learning more about America culture.

1 comment:

  1. It's interesting to me that you noticed the trees on campus. I think most students (including Americans) do not notice trees. There are many kinds of trees on campus, including oaks. Let's take a walking tour sometime and I can show you how to tell the difference between the different kinds of trees.

    ReplyDelete