Sunday, July 12, 2009

Self Introduction of Fiona~O(∩_∩)O~



Hi! I’m Feng Qianran(冯倩然). My English name is Fiona. My major is library science in Whuhan University. This is my first time to go abroad, although one of my favorite things is traveling. And I have been to many different places with beautiful mountains, lakes and sea of China. I’m the sort of optimistic and outgoing. Besides, I like sports, especially basketball, which needs team work. I always play as PG(Point Guard) or SG(Shooting Guard) ,one of the essential reason of which is that I’m short (I don’t have the competence to play other place~ haha). And I like doing numerous other things, such as singing, reading, watching movies and maybe dancing and playing music. I can’t wait getting to know your country’s culture and custom. I believe it would be fantastic and memorable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment