Sunday, July 12, 2009

self introduction of Sherry(Binwen Chen)


My name is Chen Binwen, you can call me Sherry, that's my English name. I've been studying dentistry in Wuhan University since 2007.
I think my major is really interesting and love it very much, except for staying up to prepare for the exams. My parents are both doctors. I'm sure I've got some influence from them. I usually read detective stories in my spare time and Agatha Christie's series are my favourite. I play badminton at times, but it's a pity that I'm not good at it, maybe I should practise more. Also, I enjoy shopping, movies and delicious food. I'm hoping that I can see the latest Harry Potter movie in America, because it won't come out in China until July 15th.
I'm so excited and can't wait to go! This must be the most fantastic summer I've ever had.


No comments:

Post a Comment