Saturday, July 4, 2009

Rick Sentieri Self-introduction

This would have been my fourth year teaching in the Wuhan University Summer Intensive English Program, but alas the Swine Flu got in the way. Anyhow, the good thing that has come from all of this is the fact that I will now be in Ohio for the summer, and I will be able to participate in the Wuhan2Ohio summer program. This is great from my point of view! I'm looking forward to meeting all of the students and participating in all of the activities.

I teach English as a Second Language in the Columbus area, and for many years taught music too. I love to travel and I love to eat food. Somehow music, travel, food, and language come together in my mind. Perhaps it is because of my Italian background. In any event I hope to interest the new Wuhan participants this year in all four of these subjects. Welcome to Ohio and to OSU.

No comments:

Post a Comment