Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hi, everyone!

Hello everyone! My name is Shang yu'an and my English name is Robert. In this blog, I use my nick name Long which comes from the pronunciation of the Chinese word "wave". I am from the School of Maths and Statistics in Wuhan University and I will take the senior year in the following year. We have a long and a little tired but exciting trip before we arrive at the busy O'hare airport in Chicago. Now we have been in the USA for nearly 2 days and I see many different architectures, try various American food, know some different conventions and the most important one is that we feel the warmest friendship from our American friends. So, this trip must be a wonderful time and I am looking forward the following days in Columbus city, in Buckeye state.

No comments:

Post a Comment