Sunday, July 12, 2009

Self introduction of Slyvia (Shiwen)


Hi guys, my name is Shiwen and you can call me Slyvia. I am currently a sophomore in Wuhan University for economic major. I am an outgoing girl who likes making friends and chatting with people. My favourite singer is Eason Chan who always tell us "Be tender hearted, but tough minded."

Well, from we stepped on this field I felt that US is not exactly like what I have imagined. Before this all my conception of US are Al Pacino and James Franco or people like them, but now I realize that it is far more different. There are so many things to say about the people, the culture, the architectures and even the squirrels. I really look forward to the following days we will spend in OSU.

p.s. The Fisher College in OSU is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment