Saturday, July 11, 2009

Zoey Sun‘s self introduction

My name is Sun Guoxiao but you can call me Zoey. Actually I named myself as Zoe at first , yet it seems that there is another girl called Zoe, so I change it.
I’m a 19-year-old girl from Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China. I majoring in Financial Administration in Wuhan University and I will become a junior after this summer vacation. I’m a person who enjoys travel very much and experiences the scenery of different cities a lot, I suppose that this summer holiday must will be a very memorable journey.
As for my character, I think I am optimistic and easygoing person with a odd sense of humor. My favorite pastime is reading books, study culinary skills and painting. Besides, I am a gigantic fan of funky music.
In the last summer I have been to Australia as an exchange student for 15 days. It's a very impressed holiday so I suppose the following trip must be full of amazing time.

No comments:

Post a Comment